Here I used the 2-1/2" circle punch (or use the circle framelits) to make a vase and the Blossom Bunch Punch to make the flowers. Super Easy!! I C.A.S.E.D this card from Connie Babbert. I changed mine a little bit from hers. See below for all of the directions on how to make this card.
- Stamp Sets: Grateful Bunch: Available as a bundle with coordinating blossom bunch punch; Suite Sayings and Crazy about You for the inside.
- Paper: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Delightful Dijon scraps, Neutrals DSP, Sahara Sand scraps.
- Ink: Basic Black Archival, Lost Lagoon, Delightful Dijon and Sahara Sand
- Other: Blossom Bunch Punch, 2-1/2" circle punch (or you can use the circle framelits with the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine ), Baker’s Twine Whisper White , SNAIL adhesive , Dimensionals, glue dots, Pearl Basic Jewels, Clear Blocks for Polymer stamps.
- Lost Lagoon: a 4-1/4" x 11" and a 2-1/2" circle of Lost Lagoon
- Two pieces of Whisper White 4" x 5-1/4"
- Neutrals Designer Series paper (use the Sahara Sand tiny dot paper) 1-1/2" x 4 "
- Whisper White Baker's Twine 10" piece.
- Stamp using Delightful Dijon ink onto Delightful Dijon paper with the 3 flower stamp from Grateful Bunch Stamp Set.
- Stamp the inside corner of your whisper white cardstock with part of the 3 flower stamp from Grateful Bunch Stamp Set.
- Punch out two full sets of the three flowers on the Blossom Bunch Punch in Delightful Dijon.
- Stamp using the Sahara Sand ink onto Sahara Sand scrap only the largest flower only on the 3 flower stamp from the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set,
- Punch out two of the largest flower on the Blossom Bunch Punch in Sahara Sand.
- Cut the Sahara Sand flower in half for both flowers.
- Cut a 2-1/2" circle out of Lost Lagoon.
- Place the 2-1/2" circle on your Stampin' Trimmer at about the 1-1/2" mark and trim the top piece.
- Stamp the Lost Lagoon "vase" part of the circle with the leaves from the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set in Lost Lagoon ink.
- Tape the Neutrals DSP piece (in Sahara Sand color) to the bottom of one of the Whisper White pieces.
- Stamp the lace from the Grateful Bunch Stamp Set just above the DSP with Sahara Sand ink
- .Using Stampin' Dimensionals to place the "vase" onto your card front, then place the cut piece onto the bottom of the vase.
- Randomly place the Delightful Dijon flowers above the vase overlapping the lost lagoon circle.
- Randomly place the Sahara Sand flower halves behind the Delightful Dijon flowers to appear as a shadow.
- Stamp your greeting on the front.
- The rest of the card can be assembled as shown in the photos.
- WOW, look at you. Your Mother's Day card is ready ahead of time!!!
MY GIFT TO YOU, A CHANCE TO WIN A
FREE STAMP SET:
If you use this HOSTESS CODE M9XFCNGF when you place your online order on my website - you'll be entered in a drawing to win a stamp set of your choice! Just click any of the below product photos to get you there...
Thanks for visiting.