This set is only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST so order yours today!
As a demonstrator of Stampin' Up! I was able to pre-order and "play" before it came out to the public. Here is a card that I made with The Thoughtful Branches Bundle. It is so easy when you can stamp and cut it out with the thinlits from the bundle.
I am trying to show you the shimmer from Wink of Stella but the photo doesn't do the actual card justice. Notice how I have two layers of the Hydrangea flowers? That is SUPER Easy because of the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Die and the Die Brush!! I am not sure how I survived without the Die Brush before!
You can use other greetings to match the card you need. Stampin' Up! has many different greeting to choose.
Here is how you can make one for yourself!!
1. Sweet Sugar Plum Cardstock for card base
2. Sweet Sugar Plum ink and cardstock scrap for flowers (top layer). Stamp once direct, then several times around stamp off for shadow affect.
3. Rich Razzleberry ink and cardstock scrap for flower (bottom layer) Stamp once direct, then several times around stamp off for shadow affect
4. Punch out both #2 and #3 with Beautiful Branches Thinlits.
5. Pear Pizzazz scrap punch out with Beautiful Branches Thinlits the leaves and stem.
6. Cut Crumb Cake Cardstock 5-1/4” x 3-1/2”
7. Emboss Crumb Cake piece with Brick Wall Embossing Folder
8. Rub embossed piece with Whisper White Pigment Ink to give it a more defined look.
9. Crumble both Rich Razzleberry and Sweet Sugar Plum flower pieces to give it more of a flower look.
10.Adhere the Rich Razzleberry layer of flowers to Crumb Cake piece, then the Sweet Sugar Plum layer.
11.Use Wink of Stella to make the flowers shine.
12.Adhere Basic Pearls to flowers in random areas.
13.Adhere the stem and leaves.
14.Stamp Happy Blooming Birthday from Flower Patch stamp set onto scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
15.Use Banner Triple Punch to trim one end.
16.Adhere the greeting using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
17.Wrap the Crumb Cake Cardstock piece with Linen Thread.
18.Adhere Crumb Cake Piece to the card base.
19.Stamp inside of card.
Thanks for looking. I would love you to purchase your supplies from my website. If you purchase $50 or more and use the August Hostess Code: 79GRREWC, you will be entered into the drawing for a free stamp set. You will earn 1 ticket for each $50 you spend on my website. Click on the supplies below to take you to my website.